Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Michael[_5_] Michael[_5_] is offline

Default Does anyone recognize this connector ?

Tim Williams wrote:

Looks like a dual 1/4" QC, but I don't know about the perforations.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

"Rod's SHAW" wrote in message
... and where would one go about finding one ?

Yes, a double QC. Note that the perforations are punched - as opposed to
drilled - and the dimpling around each one. I suspect that the opposite side is
quite rough, like a cheese grater. That roughness would score the mating QC
upon insertion, scraping off any corrosion and thereby providing good electrical
contact.

As for where to buy one, I would search DigiKey first (because I have a
catalog).

---
Michael