Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Anyone recognize this Grizzly TS?

www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on their
website.
Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Toller" wrote in message
www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on
their website.
Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

Got a bigger image...? Even resizing it in Photoshop I cannot see it well
enough to tell anything about it! ;~)

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tall Oak" wrote in message
It appears though to be the left side view of a Ningbo Limited (saw) of
Ningbo, China. The picture is pretty lousy!

Yes! It looks exactly like that.
Sorry about the picture, but it is at an auction next week and that is what
the company posted.
Ningbo says it has a 1400w motor, so it probably isn't what I am looking
for; thanks much.

Posted to rec.woodworking
No No is offline

Toller wrote:
www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on their
website.
Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

All I can tell is that its green, is on a wood base, has an open stand
and a top that is not painted. It probably about 40 inches wide. It may
or may not have a fence. Its legs are straight down, not flared. (Dewalt
has a table like that don't they?)

Gloat worthy? Not without a better picture, description and price paid.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"No" wrote in message ...
Toller wrote:
www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on
their website.
Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

All I can tell is that its green, is on a wood base, has an open stand and
a top that is not painted. It probably about 40 inches wide. It may or may
not have a fence. Its legs are straight down, not flared. (Dewalt has a
table like that don't they?)

Gloat worthy? Not without a better picture, description and price paid.

No, I am looking for a gloat. This picture is of a TS at an auction on
Thursday; and I could use a better saw than I have.

Posted to rec.woodworking
No No is offline

Toller wrote:
"No" wrote in message ...
Toller wrote:
www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on
their website.
Can you identify it?

I am looking for a gloat...

All I can tell is that its green, is on a wood base, has an open stand and
a top that is not painted. It probably about 40 inches wide. It may or may
not have a fence. Its legs are straight down, not flared. (Dewalt has a
table like that don't they?)

Gloat worthy? Not without a better picture, description and price paid.

No, I am looking for a gloat. This picture is of a TS at an auction on
Thursday; and I could use a better saw than I have.

No better picture? Toller - You seem to be into woodworking and your
tools may be limiting you. Do you have any time or experience on a
properly set-up cabinet saw? I know you want to find that once in a
lifetime deal on a unisaw or something. Keep looking. Save your pennies
or bite the bullet and get something like this.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/G1023S

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What it was...

"Toller" wrote in message
www.frontiernet.net/~toller/saw.bmp

Allegedly it is a new Grizzly TS, but it doesn't look like anything on
their website.
Can you identify it?

It was made in 1987, though the description said it was new.
Sadly, it had been accumulating rust since 1987 also.
Worst auction I ever went to; I didn't bother registering.