omrigez

Default does some one recognize ?

i'm looking for a software that will help plan and build wood furniture
does someone recognize from what software is the plan in the following
link ?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...tml?page=1&c=y
thanks in advance

Link doesn't work for me (reading through browser at Google groups).

toolguy

works for me but I don't know what the software is.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Awai NSX-3500: CD player doesn't recognize CD [email protected] Electronics Repair 7 July 5th 04 09:55 PM
Anyone recognize this Drill Bit Sharpener? Marty Escarcega Metalworking 4 March 30th 04 04:43 AM
IMAC superdrive does not recognize disks Phil Lederer Electronics Repair 3 December 9th 03 06:36 PM
OT- Rules of Gunfighting Gunner Metalworking 120 October 6th 03 11:02 AM