Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Herd instincts?

On 11/17/07 7:38 PM, in article ,
"The Great Attractor"
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 16:31:26 -0800, Don Bowey wrote:

On 11/17/07 11:04 AM, in article
,
"Jim Thompson" wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:51:39 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:38:18 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:21:26 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:26:21 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

No. Radios, and the like.

I happen to believe in a pre-emptive defensive position.

I never said that I wasn't a participant, I merely stated the criteria
for salvation, and the reason why our circumstance is hopeless.

Sins of the flesh do not condemn you. Believing that they are not sins
will. That is why the blind shall not see. They do not think they are
doing anything wrong, and would never ask to be forgiven for their
worldly behavior.

Please take your religious crap to a religious discussion group... our
groups are for political discussion only ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He really means "our groups are only for discussions of topics for which
Thompson approves."

No... Didn't you see the retard's little wink at the end of his
horse****?

His little winks are lies. Don't believe them.

Still doesn't change the fact that he has "issues".

Yes. He's a closet leftist weenie :^)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:16:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

Everybody thinks they're doing more than their share of work.

If you think you're doing 150%, it's just possible you're pulling
close to your share.

Right and Left.........Interesting.

Laziness, egotism, cruelty and ignorance have no politics.

RL

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On 11/17/07 8:32 PM, in article ,
"UltimatePatriot" wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 22:20:37 -0600, flipper wrote:

You must be...

Telling you to **** OFF again.

You guys sure make limited use of the English language.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:22:48 -0800, PhattyMo
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

*BURP*

Pha-a-a-a-art ;-)

Any lumps?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"flipper" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:52:42 -0800, ChairmanOfTheBored
wrote:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:17:59 -0600, flipper wrote:

Try looking up the French study on cannibals related traffic accidents
and deaths.

**** the French.

That probably impairs driving too.

How long's the incubation period?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

*BURP*

Pha-a-a-a-art ;-)

Any lumps?

I think that's called a "shart".

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

ChairmanOfTheBored posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:14:01 GMT,
(Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article ,
Dan Coby wrote:
"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message So why are you doing political postings on news
groups that are supposed to be electronics oriented?

Thompson operates on a sub-human level.

It's like a unfixed cat ****ing on the furniture to mark his
territory.

Mark Zenier

I have, at times, wished that I could perch myself on top of a
building and shoot the gang boy retard "taggers" in the ass with a
really powerful pellet rifle when I spot them "tagging" some newly
installed public item, like a trash can or bus stop sign, or
sidewalks, etc.

My own form of "tagging" I guess, but I see the idiots as dogs
attempting to mark "territory" they do not even own.

Sad, really.

I think it is their ****ing parents that should have to pay for
their
stupidity. Maybe then, we would have parents that keep their
retarded twit, gang boy retard kids indoors at night, instead of out
with markers and paint cans defacing the world around them, and
deciding to escalate their criminal intent as the years pass in
their gang boy mentality.

Actually i like shooting taggers with something when they tag,
preferably something that makes them violently ill for days.

There parents are often too damn tired from working two jobs to do the
parenting required. It is a bitch being ill educated and poor.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson posted to

wrote:

[...]

Inconsistency Alert! What the hell? Are you a false neocon? You are
required by the neocon compact to NOT dis the religious right. Your
betrayal has been noted.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:14:18 -0700, donald
wrote:

Does this mean pre-emptive talking or pre-emptive shooting ??

Another dead solder for Bush.

---
Lead-free?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

John Larkin posted to
sci.electronics.design:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:51:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

Ever since I watched a wolf pack of left wing yahoos trying to
shout down Hubert Humphrey during a campaign speech by screaming at
the top of their lungs "freedom of speech, freedom of speech" it's
been clear to me that a 'liberals' interpretation of the principle
is their 'right' to shut up anyone they disagree with so that the
same lack of principle exists amongst 'liberal' professors comes as
no great surprise.

And it, unfortunately, hasn't changed over all these years. Anytime
these cretins can't win an argument the technique is to
"shout-over".

** I liked Hubert Humphrey; and the Ev (Dirksen) and Charlie
(Halleck) Show... opponents were different in the "good ol' days"
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

It is not practiced by many so called Christians. Civility is
worthwhile in and of itself, you seem to practice it yourself.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Most of the practising Christians that I've met are genuinely decent
and civil people. The press like to find and highlight the bigots of
the right, but usually admire the creeps of the left. A Baptist
minister may have illicit sex, and is mocked in the press; a JFK or a
Bill Clinton behave in ways that are not only a hundred times as
outrageous, but dangerous to the security of the country, and are
publicly admired for their virility.

Public opinion in the US, and probably the world, is mostly shaped by
the graduates of journalism schools, people who can't write linear
prose and can't tell a watt from a kwh, or a bacteria from a virus,
and sure can't understand economics. Hipness, cynicism, and edginess
are admired in the media; thoughtfulness and civility are not.

How many TV shows these days feature characters who are polite?

Grrrrr.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Larkin wrote:

[...]

This morning a local TV station was reporting an accident on I4. The
driver fell asleep, then woke and overcorrected and rolled the vehicle.
They were all ejected, and the driver was dead at the scene. The
reporter stated that the vehicle was a Ford 'Exploder'. She stumbled
over a couple words, then said, "Explorer'. That doesn't instill any
confidence in the media.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:14:03 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

[...]

"Exploder" IS the correct name ;-) Arizona Department of Public
Safety has furloughed all their "Exploder" units while Ford fixes a
wheel/suspension/tire issue.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This morning a local TV station was reporting an accident on I4. The
driver fell asleep, then woke and overcorrected and rolled the vehicle.
They were all ejected, and the driver was dead at the scene. The
reporter stated that the vehicle was a Ford 'Exploder'. She stumbled
over a couple words, then said, "Explorer'. That doesn't instill any
confidence in the media.

"Exploder" IS the correct name ;-) Arizona Department of Public
Safety has furloughed all their "Exploder" units while Ford fixes a
wheel/suspension/tire issue.

Won't microsloth sue over Ford's their trademark?

BTW, i was teaching a local kid to edit the registry in Windows. When
he wasn't paying attention I modified a few lines, so his browser said
"Internet Exploder" and the e-mail client became "Outhouse Express". ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:07:38 -0800, Joe Brophy
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:49:51 -0800, "Dan Coby" wrote:

[snip]

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Another electronics lurker here, seconding the opinion of Dan, regarding the use (or abuse) of this newsgroup as a soapbox
for expression of political opinions. In fact, I had all but giving up on this group as a forum for exchange of
electronics schematics and information due to the volume of and the lack of use of the "OT" convention in non electronics
bantering. as is the case with this thread.

[snip]

"AMF", Joe.

Joe, Could you please provide us with a list of your technical
contributions to this newsgroup?

Also learn to set word-wrap while you're at it ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:07:38 -0800, Joe Brophy wrote:

Having said that I will leave you kids to your "chest puffing, kick sand
in your face, for the sake of mom and apple pie" exchange of ideas and
death threats to each others family.

OK. 'Bye. :-

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:55:20 +1030, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

how many people did they study ? 3 or 4 ???

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

I have a simple solution, don't hire anyone from a public university.

...Jim Thompson