Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Herd instincts?

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:07:38 -0800, Joe Brophy
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:49:51 -0800, "Dan Coby" wrote:

[snip]

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Another electronics lurker here, seconding the opinion of Dan, regarding the use (or abuse) of this newsgroup as a soapbox
for expression of political opinions. In fact, I had all but giving up on this group as a forum for exchange of
electronics schematics and information due to the volume of and the lack of use of the "OT" convention in non electronics
bantering. as is the case with this thread.

[snip]

"AMF", Joe.

Joe, Could you please provide us with a list of your technical
contributions to this newsgroup?

Also learn to set word-wrap while you're at it ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |