Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Herd instincts?

ChairmanOfTheBored posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic:

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 18:14:01 GMT,
(Mark Zenier)
wrote:

In article ,
Dan Coby wrote:
"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message So why are you doing political postings on news
groups that are supposed to be electronics oriented?

Thompson operates on a sub-human level.

It's like a unfixed cat ****ing on the furniture to mark his
territory.

Mark Zenier

I have, at times, wished that I could perch myself on top of a
building and shoot the gang boy retard "taggers" in the ass with a
really powerful pellet rifle when I spot them "tagging" some newly
installed public item, like a trash can or bus stop sign, or
sidewalks, etc.

My own form of "tagging" I guess, but I see the idiots as dogs
attempting to mark "territory" they do not even own.

Sad, really.

I think it is their ****ing parents that should have to pay for
their
stupidity. Maybe then, we would have parents that keep their
retarded twit, gang boy retard kids indoors at night, instead of out
with markers and paint cans defacing the world around them, and
deciding to escalate their criminal intent as the years pass in
their gang boy mentality.

Actually i like shooting taggers with something when they tag,
preferably something that makes them violently ill for days.

There parents are often too damn tired from working two jobs to do the
parenting required. It is a bitch being ill educated and poor.