Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Herd instincts?

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

Why do all you right wingers always post the same stuff at the same
time?

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:23:02 -0800, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

Why do all you right wingers always post the same stuff at the same
time?

Who else posted the link?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:16:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

And leftism is self-limiting. Even the viruses agree.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../EDEOTD66H.DTL

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

*BURP*
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

*BURP*
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:22:48 -0800, PhattyMo
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

*BURP*

Pha-a-a-a-art ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:34:05 -0800, "Dan Coby"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
.. .
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

news
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
. ..
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

I am a regular lurker on this news group. My primary interest is in seeing what
sort of questions that people have about electronics. I have gotten tired of the
various political postings. You seem to be a major source of this stuff.
My suggestion is that you want to have a political discussion then go to
a political news group.

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

I am a regular lurker on this news group. My primary interest is in seeing what
sort of questions that people have about electronics. I have gotten tired of the
various political postings. You seem to be a major source of this stuff.
My suggestion is that you want to have a political discussion then go to
a political news group.

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Because I am the Guru Grande of All Things Electronic. Between
questions from the paisanos I post political injections... someone has
to set the world straight ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

Why do all you right wingers always post the same stuff at the same
time?

Who else posted the link?

I think its on one of the robotics newsgroups. Or perhaps its just a
similar rant. All of the "liberal educators are out to get the
conservative" arguments look so similar its getting hard to tell them
apart.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Marching to a different kettle of fish.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
. ..
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

I am a regular lurker on this news group. My primary interest is in seeing what
sort of questions that people have about electronics. I have gotten tired of the
various political postings. You seem to be a major source of this stuff.
My suggestion is that you want to have a political discussion then go to
a political news group.

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

For the same reason the circus sends out the little car full of clowns
between the main attractions.

--
Paul Hovnanian
We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote in message

I think its on one of the robotics newsgroups. Or perhaps its just a
similar rant. All of the "liberal educators are out to get the
conservative" arguments look so similar its getting hard to tell them
apart.

Well, why should they be different, if it's the same topic?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
Leftism is a herd instinct....

There are news groups for political discussions. This has nothing to
do with electronics.

Neither do you. Why are you posting here ?:-)

I am a regular lurker on this news group. My primary interest is in seeing what
sort of questions that people have about electronics. I have gotten tired of the
various political postings. You seem to be a major source of this stuff.
My suggestion is that you want to have a political discussion then go to
a political news group.

So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Why are lurkers always the netcops? You contribute nothing, and then
complain about the quality.

My suggestion is that you don't lurk in newsgroups you don't like.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

Ever since I watched a wolf pack of left wing yahoos trying to shout
down Hubert Humphrey during a campaign speech by screaming at the top
of their lungs "freedom of speech, freedom of speech" it's been clear
to me that a 'liberals' interpretation of the principle is their
'right' to shut up anyone they disagree with so that the same lack of
principle exists amongst 'liberal' professors comes as no great
surprise.

And it, unfortunately, hasn't changed over all these years. Anytime
these cretins can't win an argument the technique is to "shout-over".

** I liked Hubert Humphrey; and the Ev (Dirksen) and Charlie (Halleck)
Show... opponents were different in the "good ol' days" ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

...Jim Thompson

Ever since I watched a wolf pack of left wing yahoos trying to shout
down Hubert Humphrey during a campaign speech by screaming at the top
of their lungs "freedom of speech, freedom of speech" it's been clear
to me that a 'liberals' interpretation of the principle is their
'right' to shut up anyone they disagree with so that the same lack of
principle exists amongst 'liberal' professors comes as no great
surprise.

And it, unfortunately, hasn't changed over all these years. Anytime
these cretins can't win an argument the technique is to "shout-over".

** I liked Hubert Humphrey; and the Ev (Dirksen) and Charlie (Halleck)
Show... opponents were different in the "good ol' days" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 09:21:26 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 18:26:21 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In article ,
Dan Coby wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote in message
So why are you doing political postings on news groups that are supposed
to be electronics oriented?

Thompson operates on a sub-human level.

It's like a unfixed cat ****ing on the furniture to mark his territory.

Mark Zenier

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:51:39 -0800, The Great Attractor
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

No. Radios, and the like.

I happen to believe in a pre-emptive defensive position.

I never said that I wasn't a participant, I merely stated the criteria
for salvation, and the reason why our circumstance is hopeless.

Sins of the flesh do not condemn you. Believing that they are not sins
will. That is why the blind shall not see. They do not think they are
doing anything wrong, and would never ask to be forgiven for their
worldly behavior.

Please take your religious crap to a religious discussion group... our
groups are for political discussion only ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

No. Radios, and the like.

I happen to believe in a pre-emptive defensive position.

That's certainly profitable.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

Even RADAR targets get a day off, John.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

In article ,
Jim Thompson wrote:
Leftism is a herd instinct....

http://www.mindingthecampus.com/orig...11/post_2.html

Poltical partisanship is an addiction.

http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/current/audioonly/aim_20071117.mp3

(when they get it transcribed in a couple of days)
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/allinthemind/stories/2007/2089172.htm#transcript

Mark Zenier

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
Yet alcohol kills thousands a year on the highways,

Well that was a useless comparison. Marijuana slows responses too.
Obviously, anyone driving under its influence will suffer similar
consequences as those driving under alcohol's influence. Obviously, the
same "drunk driving" restrictions must be applied to marijuana as well, if
it is to be legalized.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:50:31 -0600, Tim Williams wrote:
"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message

Yet alcohol kills thousands a year on the highways,

Well that was a useless comparison. Marijuana slows responses too.
Obviously, anyone driving under its influence will suffer similar
consequences as those driving under alcohol's influence. Obviously, the
same "drunk driving" restrictions must be applied to marijuana as well,
if it is to be legalized.

Can you cite one example of a car crash that was "caused" by marijuana
use?

Dood, if you're too stoned to drive, you won't even want to drive.

Trust me. ;-)
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Civility is not a leftist virtue; it is bourgeois and old-fashioned,
practiced by Christians, old farts, and similar non-progressives.

John

Idiots like you are the reason why despite us having all this great
electronic technology, and medical technology, etc. etc., we still cannot
stop killing each other.

Aren't you working on radars for fighter planes?

John

No. Radios, and the like.

I happen to believe in a pre-emptive defensive position.

Does this mean pre-emptive talking or pre-emptive shooting ??

Another dead solder for Bush.

I never said that I wasn't a participant, I merely stated the criteria
for salvation, and the reason why our circumstance is hopeless.

Sins of the flesh do not condemn you. Believing that they are not sins
will. That is why the blind shall not see. They do not think they are
doing anything wrong, and would never ask to be forgiven for their
worldly behavior.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

He really means "our groups are only for discussions of topics for which
Thompson approves."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

UltimatePatriot wrote:

flipper wrote:

Factually untrue, as even a most careless perusal of the budget would
reveal.

Try perusing the change in this country that has taken place in the
school systems, and the degradation of educational capability is in
primary schools these days.

Not just in the USA sadly.

Graham