Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Double Headed Fakes

Free clue: You don't get brownie points for getting owned.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote in
:

On 26 Aug 2007 12:40:37 GMT, Bob Quintal
wrote:
If you got a life, you would not be so bored, and boring.

Note, dip****, that I do not state that *I* am bored. I state
that I am
the chairman of those that are, you bored little piece of ****.

You are such a moron that you don't know that to be Chairman of any
organization, you have to be a member of that organization.

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

--
Bob Quintal

PA is y I've altered my email address.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BortedTard wrote:
Free clue: You are a pussy for reverting to gang boy lingo.

You meant "resorting to", not "reverting to". ****, you're thick.

Anyway, please comment further on your "darlington" assertion.
I can't ****ing wait. I suspect I'm not the only one. No, please,
really, tell us! I'm just off to "log out" before you reply, because
I'll **** myself laughing otherwise!

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=fleetie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Chairman Of The ****wits

Bull**** Silicone melts at fairly low temps.

** Like hell it does.

You're an idiot.

A soldering iron tip , at 400 C, has almost no effect.,

You're a HUGE idiot.

** Go try it.

It does not melt.

** Shame how a BJT chip is permanently damaged, in seconds by a temp of
250
C.

You're an idiot.

** All makers of BJTs give the same warning.

250C is a never it be exceeded chip temp.

"Chips" get reflowed on wave solder processes, as
well as reflow ovens for SMT processes at just over 500 degrees F. That
is MORE than 250C, dip****.

** LOL - it is 260C !!!!!!!!!!

The chip in inside a plastic package that protects it - ****WIT.

The soldering process is very brief, so chips do not get time to get hot
enough to be damaged.

** Its what anyone, curious to see the chips would do.

Not if they were trying to keep from breaking the bonds.

** It did not matter.

Heating was not any alternative.

YOU are an ASD ****ED IMBECILE .

......... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Chairman Of The ****wits "

By 350C it would be a blob of silicon.

Silicon melts at 1414C, so at 350C it would be quite solid, IDIOT!

** It would become a piece of silicon alloy - no longer a functioning BJT.

....... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default TIC Counterfeits

"Joseph Krazy Klutz"
" Phil Allison "

All the Darlington power BJTs I have ever seen use ONE chip.

The driver is tucked away in a corner.

** As in this example, (see jpegs) from the early 1980s.

A TIC brand " MJ15004 " coded " 8024" for the 24th week of 1980.

Unless i misjudge the photos pretty badly that is no where near a
typical 100 W device, let alone a 300 W device.

** Joe - real MJ15004s are NOT Darlingtons !!!!

They do not have 1.4 volts drop from B to E terminals.

They do not have a reverse diode from C to E .

They do not read 4.3 kohms from B to E in both directions.

Capice ????

........ Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote
No, I meant reverting to, as in I know that's where a twit like you has
been before, dip****. You're just another gang boy ****tard.

So you're not going to tell us about your hilarious "darlington" assertion,
then? I notice you missed that bit out in your reply.

Come on.

Oh, right, you know your arse/ass is OWNED, boy! You're embarrased about
having said that, and you'd prefer to stay quiet on the subject! You're
****ing hilarious! Listen, you might enjoy getting beaten and dominated
"in bed", but this is an electronics newsgroup, so quit begging humiliation
here, and justify yourself already! Leave the "Yes, Master!" stuff to your
fantasies, or at least, to another, more suitable newsgroup.

TELL US ABOUT THE DARLINGTON THING.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=fleetie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

You're a goddamned idiot. The ramp up regions in a wave solder and
reflow oven brings the ENTIRE assembly up to solder melt temp

No it damn well DOESN'T.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ChairmanOfTheBored posted to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic:

wrote:

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote in
m:

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:51:38 -0500, flipper
wrote:

You mean besides observing the wire bonds and noticing it isn't
a Darlington connection?

How can you even tell that when he broke some of the bonds,
dip****?

Any person with a life can see the footprint of the one lifted
bond on the die. I even commented on the fact that it was
misplaced and was crossing the emitter-base junction

If you got a life, you would not be so bored, and boring.

Note, dip****, that I do not state that *I* am bored. I state
that I am
the chairman of those that are, you bored little piece of ****.

No, you are not. None of the worthwhile posters here are bored, we
all have plenty of work, plenty of family and friends, and our very
own activities. The are only two posters here are at least a
ignorant and bored as you. Both are considered trolls like you. At
least the have the honesty and dignity to not change nyms all the
time.

**** you, idiot.

Gratuitous vernacular.

Changing nyms has NOTHING to do with dignity or
honesty.

It has a *LOT* to do with honesty (crooks often use aliases, honest
people rarely do). Lack of honesty reflects a lack of dignity.

I have more character and honor in my baby fingertip than
a twit like you has in your entire body, much less that three ounce
skull
cavity you possess. The rest is solid bone, bonehead boy.

More gratuitous insult and arrogantly ignorant prejudgment. Of
character or honor, you display naught.