Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Fleetie Fleetie is offline

Default Double Headed Fakes

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote
No, I meant reverting to, as in I know that's where a twit like you has
been before, dip****. You're just another gang boy ****tard.

So you're not going to tell us about your hilarious "darlington" assertion,
then? I notice you missed that bit out in your reply.

Come on.

Oh, right, you know your arse/ass is OWNED, boy! You're embarrased about
having said that, and you'd prefer to stay quiet on the subject! You're
****ing hilarious! Listen, you might enjoy getting beaten and dominated
"in bed", but this is an electronics newsgroup, so quit begging humiliation
here, and justify yourself already! Leave the "Yes, Master!" stuff to your
fantasies, or at least, to another, more suitable newsgroup.

TELL US ABOUT THE DARLINGTON THING.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890