Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default HD Radio

"Oppie" wrote in message
"Lord Garth" wrote in message

Okay, What is a Carefree????

A maxi-pad but that's not important here...

Well, I figured that was coming but not from Oppie!

FWIW, it's a chewing gum too. I didn't figure Jim would be waving
to a pack of gum. :-o

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:19:52 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:50:24 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 03:26:03 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

If I want Paul harvey I'll just drive up to Carefree and say, "Hi".

Actually I'll be heading up that way this weekend... the wife has an
urge for deep-fried chilies at "Satisfied Frog" ;-)

Okay, What is a Carefree????

A town.

Thanks...it must be tiny! Does Paul broadcast from there?

Yep, from his home.

(You can't find Carefree on the map? It's on the north edge of
Phoenix :-)

Geez... are you people STILL so far behind the rest of the world
that you don't have Google Earth? Type a place into the search field
and press enter. Sheesh! Better than phone books, better than map
apps. Just plain better.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Lord Garth" wrote in message
et...
Okay, What is a Carefree????

A maxi-pad but that's not important here...

Well, I figured that was coming but not from Oppie!

FWIW, it's a chewing gum too. I didn't figure Jim would be waving
to a pack of gum. :-o

Sorry, was doing shopping for the wife the other day, it came to mind and
couldn't help myself grin
Oppie