Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They indicated left and went straight ahead. Using an indicator in thi way shows gross stupidity.

And there was no near collision, why do you think there was?

--
Why are there Marines on Navy ships?
Sheep would be too obvious.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

I suppose a ****wit like you will also defend the woman in this clip:
https://youtu.be/fV9d5t8sla8

--
Why are there Marines on Navy ships?
Sheep would be too obvious.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:16:48 -0000, MrCheerful wrote:

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Ever heard of 'give way to traffic on the roundabout'

But he told me he was turning left, so he was not in my path.

If you could not see that car coming then you should not be driving.

I could see it coming, and I saw them **** up, that's why I used the horn.

Frightening your passengers means that your driving is ****.

Blowing the horn served what purpose?

Educating the driver.

And stop editing the newsgroup line, troll.

--
The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.
She's 21, and her name's Kathy.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead.

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught
buy one like that last week.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead.

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught
buy one like that last week.

I know where he probably came from, the builder's yard just to the right of the roundabout, where he will have exited left. He did have a ladder on his roof after all. But I have never in my entire life seen any car (even British and Italian ****e) that doesn't self cancel. Some modern cars cancel too easily, but never not at all. He will have turned 90 degrees left to come out of the builder's yard, then driven a fair distance in a straight line. The indicator should have self cancelled. If it didn't, he's driving a non-roadworthy car.

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart -- H. L. Mencken
Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec,cycling

wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead.

[Snip]

They may have not cancelled it since last turning left. I nearly got caught
buy one like that last week.

the clue is in the name, indicator, not definite or conclusive.

You don't have any clue at all. So, do you drive around without using them, since you deem them to be unnecessary? Do you take your car for an MOT with no indicator bulbs in? After all, you think other drivers should be able to work out where you're going....

And why have you yet again snipped off two of the newsgroups? The person you replied to may not be in uk.rec.driving, not many are.

--
Seen in the back window of a car:
In case of emergency screw driver on back seat.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:40:24 -0000, MrCheerful wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 17:16:48 -0000, MrCheerful

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Ever heard of 'give way to traffic on the roundabout'

But he told me he was turning left, so he was not in my path.

If you could not see that car coming then you should not be driving.

I could see it coming, and I saw them **** up, that's why I used the horn.

Frightening your passengers means that your driving is ****.

Blowing the horn served what purpose?

Educating the driver.

And stop editing the newsgroup line, troll.

no cycle related stuff and no diy relevance.

Doesn't matter. The OP chooses where it goes. Editing it afterwards only serves to fragment the conversation.

Your driving makes you look an idiot, try not showing it to others and
others won't know, will they?

The only idiot is the one driving an unroadworthy vehicle which cannot indicate properly.

--
Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y

A cyclist would say it was related when the ****wit in the video runs him over. I'm sure Simon Mason has plenty of examples of cars indicating wrongly and trying to run him down.

--
Complete with obligatory low frequency bass, electrically recorded on a four track in two hours. This has enough power to destroy the most expensive washing machine.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image
below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

I thought that was going to be a pic of her underwear.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead. Using an indicator in thi way
shows gross stupidity.

You keep showing your ignorance. They correctly signalled left, as they
were exiting the roundabout. Just not at the exit you assumed they would
exit at.

And there was no near collision, why do you think there was?

You almost pulled into them. Fortunately, they avoided you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
You don't have any clue at all. So, do you drive around without using
them, since you deem them to be unnecessary? Do you take your car for an
MOT with no indicator bulbs in? After all, you think other drivers should
be able to work out where you're going....

Hey, **** for brains, you're the one who states that you disregard traffic
lights.
I can't believe that you bother with indicators.

And why have you yet again snipped off two of the newsgroups? The person
you replied to may not be in uk.rec.driving, not many are.

That's so you get less response to your stupid ********. It's high time you
grew up.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 18:47:14 -0000, GB wrote:

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law. You need it for the MOT. They
indicated left and went straight ahead. Using an indicator in thi way
shows gross stupidity.

You keep showing your ignorance. They correctly signalled left, as they
were exiting the roundabout. Just not at the exit you assumed they would
exit at.

Watch the video again, they indicate left before they enter the roundabout.

And you shouldn't signal left to go straight ahead anyway, you only do that if you've been indicating right. And especially not on a mini roundabout.

And there was no near collision, why do you think there was?

You almost pulled into them. Fortunately, they avoided you.

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for their **** driving.

--
A farmer in Yorkshire sees a bloke drinking from his stream and shouts, €œEy up cocker, tha dunt wanna be drinkin watta frum theer, its full o hoss **** an cow ****e an it could kill thee.€
The Bloke says, "Sir I am a muslim from Pakistan, can you be speaking clearer and slower please.€

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or
speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I
would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for
their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would
have better road awareness.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:24:29 -0000, alan_m wrote:

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or
speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I
would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for
their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would
have better road awareness.

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's incompetant.

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed. Pay closer attention to the video.

--
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out." -- Rodney Dangerfield.
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:08:18 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

You really need to read the Highway Code. A nearside indicator is the
correct signal to show when exiting a roundabout regardless of how
far round the roundabout you have driven.

It wasn't the nearside indication that was wrong, it was that he
started to indicate far, far too early, he should have shown no
indicators until he had passed the exit where the white van joined.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

You really need to read the Highway Code. A nearside indicator is the
correct signal to show when exiting a roundabout regardless of how
far round the roundabout you have driven.

The highway code is only a guide and often wrong.

If I turn right at something like this, I indicate left to tell people coming from where I'm exiting that I've finished my right turn and am not going right round:
https://goo.gl/maps/uZrwFGZF1BF2

But at a mini roundabout, indicating left to go straight ahead is simply going to mislead other drivers, as there's too short a time between each exit. Barely enough time for one flash. If you go straight ahead, you tell everyone so by not indicating at all, just as you would at a crossroads.

Are you one of those IAM type folk who indicate right to pass a parked car? I've actually seen a pedestrian cross the road in front of them thinking they're turning right into a side road. Never indicate unless it's clear what you mean.

It wasn't the nearside indication that was wrong, it was that he
started to indicate far, far too early, he should have shown no
indicators until he had passed the exit where the white van joined.

No, he left it on.

But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he didn't.

--
You may be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:24:29 -0000, alan_m wrote:

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or
speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I
would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for
their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would
have better road awareness.

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

If you believe every indicator you see, you're more of a prick than I
thought.
And you call HIM incompetent?
Prick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:24:29 -0000, alan_m

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course
or speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had
continued, I would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to
make allowances for their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver
would have better road awareness.

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

If you believe every indicator you see, you're more of a prick than I
thought.
And you call HIM incompetent?
Prick.

"People with Asperger syndrome have a wide range of strengths, weaknesses,
skills and difficulties. Common characteristics include difficulty in
forming friendships, communication difficulties (such as a tendency to take
things literally), and an inability to understand social rules and body
language".

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

He indicated that he WASN'T going to do a U turn around the round-about

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the
awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed.

So you normally pull out at speed into oncoming traffic?

Pay closer attention to the video.

In that situation 99.99% of drivers would have realised that he wasn't
turning into the road you erroneously assumed he would have done.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:56:24 -0000, alan_m wrote:

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

He indicated that he WASN'T going to do a U turn around the round-about

No, he indicated left before the first exit. That means he's going left, into the road I was coming out of.

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the
awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed.

So you normally pull out at speed into oncoming traffic?

If they tell me they're turning left, yes. Why waste time sitting there when I can go?

Pay closer attention to the video.

In that situation 99.99% of drivers would have realised that he wasn't
turning into the road you erroneously assumed he would have done.

Why do you think I braked?

--
Bill Clinton thinks "harass" is two words.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/17 20:33, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he
didn't.

Prick.

my driving tester back in te 60's said if a man has his indicator to
turn left into your road, do you pull out in front of him?

I said 'with care, possibly'

And he said 'why with care?'

And I said 'because he might not be turning in: he might have forgotten
to cancel it or be turning into the drive past the turning'

"You pass".

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 21:30:57 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 24/03/17 20:33, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he
didn't.

Prick.

my driving tester back in te 60's said if a man has his indicator to
turn left into your road, do you pull out in front of him?

I said 'with care, possibly'

And he said 'why with care?'

And I said 'because he might not be turning in: he might have forgotten
to cancel it or be turning into the drive past the turning'

"You pass".

If he's forgotten to cancel it, any collision is caused by him. You're free to brake when you realise he's lying to you, but it's stupid to wait for the 1 in 1000 chance that he's an idiot. Let HIM perform the emergency stop, maybe then he'll realise not to do it next time. If you avoid every single fool on the road, they'll continue to be fools.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for entertaining us all this evening with your gross stupidity. You
have been the usual scream.
We will be looking forward to the next episode from the Class Clown.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
If he's forgotten to cancel it, any collision is caused by him. You're
free to brake when you realise he's lying to you, but it's stupid to wait
for the 1 in 1000 chance that he's an idiot. Let HIM perform the
emergency stop, maybe then he'll realise not to do it next time. If you
avoid every single fool on the road, they'll continue to be fools.

You certainly will.
Double prick.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Watch the car entering the roundabout on the right in the video.
https://youtu.be/6SdiecgdZlI

He indicates left then goes straight ahead. I drove towards him and
pressed the horn. The wife **** herself as you can see in the still
image below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg8dnwd8el...ek%21.jpg?dl=0

Thanks for entertaining us all this evening with your gross stupidity. You
have been the usual scream.
We will be looking forward to the next episode from the Class Clown.

The night is still young, oodles of time for more PHucker ********.
Just you wait.

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Isn't that a one-way street you're coming out of, and maybe a no-entry sign
so the accused car couldn't have turned into your road anyway?
--
Dave W

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No, it's a mini roundabout with three normal two way roads. What made you think otherwise?

Besides, even if it was a one way road, he shouldn't indicate into it.

--
The inside of a spider is under pressure, like the air in a balloon, because spiders move by pushing fluid through valves. They are hydraulic.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/17 20:33, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he
didn't.

Prick.

my driving tester back in te 60's said if a man has his indicator to
turn left into your road, do you pull out in front of him?

I said 'with care, possibly'

And he said 'why with care?'

And I said 'because he might not be turning in: he might have forgotten
to cancel it or be turning into the drive past the turning'

"You pass".

Tell you what, do an experiment. For the next week, leave your left indicator on permanently, see how many people pull in front of you. Then get used to the fact that people will believe what you tell them. Each time you use your indicator incorrectly, you should get a point on your license. That would soon clear the roads of all the incompetant ****wits.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
Tell you what, do an experiment. For the next week, leave your left
indicator on permanently, see how many people pull in front of you. Then
get used to the fact that people will believe what you tell them. Each
time you use your indicator incorrectly, you should get a point on your
license. That would soon clear the roads of all the incompetant ****wits.

The secret to safe driving is to fully expect every other road user to be a
complete moron, like yourself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling

On 24/03/17 20:33, bm wrote:
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
But whatever the reason, his indicator said he was going left, which he
didn't.

Prick.

my driving tester back in te 60's said if a man has his indicator to
turn left into your road, do you pull out in front of him?

I said 'with care, possibly'

And he said 'why with care?'

And I said 'because he might not be turning in: he might have forgotten
to cancel it or be turning into the drive past the turning'

"You pass".

We've all told lies to pass our tests. Just as we drive at precisely 30mph in our test, but don't afterwards because we know it's more sensible to concentrate on the road than the speedometer.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Mar 2017 00:10:49 -0000, wrote:

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 10:29:34 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 22:12:09 -0000, wrote:

On Friday, March 24, 2017 at 5:02:50 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:33:59 -0000, GB wrote:

Once again you demonstrate that you haven't a clue about how to drive.
That near collision was 100% your fault, you idiot.

An indicator is required by law.

I thought you were opposed to laws?

Only the stupid ones.

Who decides which ones are stupid?

Common sense. Clearly murdering someone or breaking into their house and nicking their telly is wrong. Most other laws are pointless.

Libertarian- An anarchist who wants Police protection from his slaves.

Anything is more sensible in the correct dosage. Police should be stopping murderers, not people who download an mp3.

Or do not indicate correctly at a roundabout?

What they should allow is bullbars on the front of all vehicles. That way we can take out ****wits who say they're going left then cross our path.

--
The "new labour" government has just announced that they are changing their party emblem from a red rose to a condom, as they believe it most accurately represents the governments political stance.
A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a false sense of security when you're actually being screwed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , bm escribió:

The night is still young, oodles of time for more PHucker ********.
Just you wait.

It's Friday night, he's just spent his giro in Bargain Booze. Hence all
the twaddle.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , bm escribió:

The night is still young, oodles of time for more PHucker ********.
Just you wait.

It's Friday night, he's just spent his giro in Bargain Booze. Hence all
the twaddle.

LOL, of all the newsgroups in all the world he............................