Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:24:29 -0000, alan_m wrote:

They drove straight across the roundabout without altering course or
speed. I slowed down enough to let them pass. If I had continued, I
would have ploughed into the side of them. I had to make allowances for
their **** driving.

Why did you pull out in the first place? Even a mediocre driver would
have better road awareness.

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's incompetant.

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed. Pay closer attention to the video.

--
"I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out." -- Rodney Dangerfield.