Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

He indicated that he WASN'T going to do a U turn around the round-about

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the
awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed.

So you normally pull out at speed into oncoming traffic?

Pay closer attention to the video.

In that situation 99.99% of drivers would have realised that he wasn't
turning into the road you erroneously assumed he would have done.