Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Terrible caulking incident

I was up on the ladder caulking the second floor windows with my
caulking gun. My wife was watching tv in the house and turned up the
volume so she could hear the tv out in the yard by the patio. That's
when I heard the words "Put the gun down.... Put the gun down now....
Drop it now"...... I looked at my caulking gun. Then I heard "drop
the gun or I'll shoot". I let go of my caulking gun, it hit the porch
railing and caulk went splattering all over the porch and siding.
DAMNIT. They really need to stop showing all this violence on tv......

#S#T#O#P# #T#V# #V#I#O#L#E#N#C#E#

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:21:07 -0800, Eric

I was up on the ladder caulking the second floor windows with my
caulking gun. My wife was watching tv in the house and turned up the
volume so she could hear the tv out in the yard by the patio. That's
when I heard the words "Put the gun down.... Put the gun down now....
Drop it now"...... I looked at my caulking gun. Then I heard "drop
the gun or I'll shoot". I let go of my caulking gun, it hit the porch
railing and caulk went splattering all over the porch and siding.
DAMNIT. They really need to stop showing all this violence on tv......

#S#T#O#P# #T#V# #V#I#O#L#E#N#C#E#

You think thats bad!?! The other day i heard a siren on the car radio and
pulled over. ****ed me off to no end once i realized what was going on. The
siren was on some stupid ad.

I almost reached for the cell phone this morning. Then I realized the
sound was coming from the television

We used to live in the Adirondack Mountains. The radio station used a
helicopter sound in the background; when doing a traffic report.
SWMBO insisted it was a real helicoter...made me laugh..

Oren