Posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Paki builders and terrible driving

On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 20:56:24 -0000, alan_m wrote:

Because he told me he was going left. The driver lied because he's
incompetant.

He indicated that he WASN'T going to do a U turn around the round-about

No, he indicated left before the first exit. That means he's going left, into the road I was coming out of.

If I was a **** driver, I would have rammed him. But because I have the
awareness you think I lack, I slowed to about one third of my speed.

So you normally pull out at speed into oncoming traffic?

If they tell me they're turning left, yes. Why waste time sitting there when I can go?

Pay closer attention to the video.

In that situation 99.99% of drivers would have realised that he wasn't
turning into the road you erroneously assumed he would have done.

Why do you think I braked?

--
Bill Clinton thinks "harass" is two words.