Xlat

Default Clear Baseplate for Craftsman Routers?

I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for
Craftsman routers.

I looked at Rockler, but no luck, several other places too. Rockler
has one (not round) that would probably work that is supposed to help
prevent tipping, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Duane Bozarth

Xlat wrote:

I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for
Craftsman routers.

Just go to your local glass shop and buy a chunk of whatever size you
want --
it'll cut easily and is readily trued up.
PDQ

Lee Valley, Home Depot, Loews, and, would you believe, Sears.

--=20

PDQ
--
=20
"Xlat" wrote in message =
news | I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for
| Craftsman routers.
|=20
| I looked at Rockler, but no luck, several other places too. Rockler
| has one (not round) that would probably work that is supposed to help
| prevent tipping, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help.
|=20
| Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Steve

Not to mention Woodcraft.

--Steve

Lee Valley, Home Depot, Loews, and, would you believe, Sears.

Xlat

Ok, how about a model number or something since everyone is in such a
helpful mood? I looked at Rockler, didn't make the road trip to the
other stores and didn't find the part on their websites.

Oh, BTW, I'll bet Dairy Queen has one too if I just look hard enough,
right?

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

doc44

Craftsman Clear Router Base

Sears item #00925117000 Mfr. model #25117

Provides you with a clear view of the workpiece

"doc44" wrote in message
24935

"Xlat" wrote in message
Ok, how about a model number or something since everyone is in such a
helpful mood? I looked at Rockler, didn't make the road trip to the
other stores and didn't find the part on their websites.

Oh, BTW, I'll bet Dairy Queen has one too if I just look hard enough,
right?

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Attached Images

Unquestionably Confused

Xlat wrote:
I'm looking for somewhere that sells clear (Round) baseplates for
Craftsman routers.

I looked at Rockler, but no luck, several other places too. Rockler
has one (not round) that would probably work that is supposed to help
prevent tipping, but not what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help.

Obvious, but since I just stopped by a Sears Hardware store to browse
this afternoon, have you checked there? I saw a clear base for
Craftsman routers hanging in plain view.

Xlat

Thanks Doc, got it!! Appreciate the real help.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Xlat

I did Email Pat Warner, several days ago, but still no response
(twice). Wondering if he is on vacation or something?

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:02:35 -0800, "CW"
wrote:

Google Pat Warner. Has the plate you need.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Sam

Check this site out.
http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops.../routacc1.html
scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Cheap 1/2" routers Hands On UK diy 1 February 8th 05 05:39 PM
Clear View Cyclones - Dust Collection Big John Woodworking 13 December 9th 04 07:48 PM
clear silicone 'buttons' barry martin Home Repair 2 July 16th 04 03:24 AM
draining CH after Fernox Restorer - how clear is clear? dave @ stejonda UK diy 5 June 27th 04 09:28 AM
Kenmore water softener and clear water iron RikC Home Repair 2 July 5th 03 04:38 AM