Default craftsman 12"lathes

Can anyone send me a copy by e-mail of the Sears Copy Crafter
113-249070 operators manual.

Anyone familiar with this unit Q. To replicate and exact copy where do
I set the Copy Crafter needles?

AAvK

Can anyone send me a copy by e-mail of the Sears Copy Crafter
113-249070 operators manual.
Anyone familiar with this unit Q. To replicate and exact copy where do
I set the Copy Crafter needles?

They have the manual at Sears parts website, I checked for it, $7.49. And they have
the parts diagram you can look at for free too, and a whole list of available parts.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Rob Mills