DWalker

Default Nova DVR 3000 lathe

Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I
kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta
1642.

Dennis

Andrew Barss

DWalker wrote:
: Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I
: kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the Delta
: 1642.

Probably best to do a Google search within the rec.crafts.woodturning
newsgroup. A lot of DVR owners have posted on what they think -- most
really love the lathe.

-- Andy Barss

George

"DWalker" wrote in message
Is this lathe any better or worse than others in the $2000 price range? I
kind of like the idea of the rotating head. I was also looking at the

Delta
1642.

It's light in the iron, but smooth in the motor. Look up 500 bucks and get
the PM 3520A to eliminate doubts on longevity.