Ray Sandusky

Default FS Nova 3000 - Retired Club Demonstration Lathe

The Tennessee Association of Woodturners is selling it's Nova 3000 to make
way for the new Jet 1642.

This lathe has about 50 hours of use, we recently replaced the motor with a
brand new Baldor 1.5HP DC with variable speed controls. The lathe is
mounted on a heavy duty base that is equiped with heavy duty castors and a
wheel release feature that puts the machine solidly onto the floor, There
is a bed extension, storage space under the machine and a few other
accessories.

The price is $900.00. If you need to have it shipped, then you will be
responsible for the freight charges - FOB Nashville, TN. You may also come
and get it at your convenience. The sales terms will be total amount due
upon agreement and the first to make the commitment will be the proud owner
of the like new Nova 3000.

If you have any questions, you may reply to this post or send me an email
directly. For my email address, please visit my website at
www.artisticwoods.com

Thank you

Ray Sandusky