moneyseeker

Default To my appologise responses

Hi there
Look , i think you are overreacting a litle bit...
Ok , i did put the "advertise" to my site on your newsgroups, and i saw that
some of you didnīt liked it, i taked your newsgroup from my list , so that
in the future i woudnīt send any more news from my site to your newsgroup,
and i did one thing that was "suspiccious" to a lot of you... to
appologise... What you want now me to do?

Donīt think i am just doing Bla Bla... I really do feel that way , thatīs
why i did post that "i appology."
One last thing that i want you to understand: advertise is everywhere... in
the roads, in television , in newspapers, and in the internet... This last
one is very powerful , because you can advertise anything for a few bucks.
Maybe some of you have your own business , and advertise in this newsgroup ,
(advertise , for me is in the "good way" , to let people know that you have
some product or service that can be of his interest)
I understand your side when you say that you are tired of advertises and
that i want to take out your money... But does anyone of you work for zero?
Is it a robbery when you sell valuable information or a service? What about
libbraries? Do they steal? And Was bad to all of you? If in 100 person one
was interested in my siteīs information , i think it would be good , to both
of us.

I just want you to understand two things...
- I really do mean i appologise , and promise not to post anymore advertise
in your newsgroup
- I dont want to steal your money... Believe that if you go to my website ,
and buy something , you will be pleased to see that with that info you
bought you can earn money in the internet leggaly and honestly. All we do is
to look for making-money opportunities , we try it , and then if they really
work we put it in our side.We want to proove that anyone can start from 0
and with the right tools earn a lot of money over the internet , but legally
and without cheating nobody...

To finish my reply i would like to say that you dont pay a cent to visit my
website , so if you want to see by yourself what i told you before you can
go there. (no , i will not put the link again , otherwise you would say that
all this post was cynical and only to advertise again). I am not that kind
of person , and neither my partner is...

Thanks

The Moneyseeker Master Develloper
JD

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:04:42 -0000, moneyseeker wrote:
Hi there
Look , i think you are overreacting a litle bit...

No, you're a spammer. If anything, it has been an underreaction.
I HOPE I'm not the only one who has been sending abuse reports to your
ISP, because quite frankly, I'm surprised to see you still have an account.

Ok , i did put the "advertise" to my site on your newsgroups, and i saw that
some of you didnīt liked it, i taked your newsgroup from my list ,

The point is, you should be spamming newsgroups _AT ALL_. There should
be NO list, because you add zero value to anything being done here.

One last thing that i want you to understand: advertise is everywhere... in
the roads, in television , in newspapers, and in the internet... This last
one is very powerful , because you can advertise anything for a few bucks.

No, you can only _annoy_ many people for a few bucks.

Maybe some of you have your own business , and advertise in this newsgroup ,

Yes, there are two or three people who _CONTRIBUTE_ substantial knowledge
and wisdom to the group, who very occasionally will post something about
their business. It is OK from them, because they give more than they take,
by a large margin. You, on the other hand, are just here to exploit
what you think is a free advertising forum.

I just want you to understand two things...

And I want YOU to understand two things:

1. Go away.
2. Stay there.

S R

With all that money you are making, buy a dictionary...

I appologise... moneyseeker Woodworking 4 February 9th 05 07:36 AM
Sharpening responses. RW Woodturning 1 September 3rd 04 04:33 AM
Do you finish your jigs? BeerBoy Woodworking 16 November 25th 03 02:16 AM
Isn't relying of someone else's plans kinda like painting by paintby numbers? Bay Area Dave Woodworking 57 August 27th 03 04:54 PM