moneyseeker

Default I appologise...

Hi
Sorry to hear that you consider my post as an abuse. I did not post it with
that intencion , only because i thought it could be from the interest of
some reader(s) of your newsgroup. At least i thougt that lots of people are
interested in money , but i taked your newsgroup from my list and i will not
post any more news into it.
For you to see this as a public appologise , i will post this email in the
newsgroup for all users to see it.
Thanks for your compreehension , and sorry also for my english , as that is
not my motherthongue.

Citando :

Article from your site
is an abuse - even if the poster thinks it is ok, he's put this in a
*woodworking* news.group! Please help stop this abuse.

--henry schaffer

Original message was:
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: Are you tired of looking for money?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:09:06 +0000

Go to
www.moneyseeker.bravehost.com and let us do the job for you..

Dont think because the site its not too tech , thet we have no point... we
are building a new site , upgrading this one dayly (better bookmark us) and
always testing lots of oppotunities that are offered in the net. We do the
testing job for you and we commit to present you the best.

Thanks for your time and attencion

P.S. - Dont consideer this an abbuse. We only want to let people know that
we exist and that we want them to have success.

Edwin Pawlowski

"moneyseeker" wrote in message
Hi
Sorry to hear that you consider my post as an abuse. I did not post it
with
that intencion , only because i thought it could be from the interest of
some reader(s) of your newsgroup. At least i thougt that lots of people
are
interested in money ,

Truth is, YOU are interested in taking our money. If we wanted to talk
about making money, we'd do that in a newsgroup for that subject. We don't
want your stuff here. Just quietly go away.

OldNick

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:13:11 -0000, "moneyseeker"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

But it looks awfully like an excuse to repost the original abuse, thus
re-advertising yourself.

P.S. - Dont consideer this an abbuse. We only want to let people know that
we exist and that we want them to have success.

Paul Kierstead

Guess who wrote:

Now, if only you can as effectively get rid of all the other OT/BS in
this newsgroup. This guy is one up on them, possibly an improvement.
They never apologise.

Sigh, that is correct, they never apologize. That was not an apology, it
was spam disguised as an apology.

PK
Jeff P.

You got that right. He didn't miss a trick. Managed to get in another plug
for his site.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com