Joseph Smith

Default MODEL HITKM12VC 2 1/4 HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit?

Anyone have this one or used it? I'm looking for a good router kit
that's easy to handle so I don't have to pull my 3 1/4 in and out of
the router table (plus its kinda bulky and heavy for hand held work.

I was seriously looking at the PC 694VK 1-3/4 HP Variable Speed Router Kit
because Amazon is has $25.00 purchases of $199.00 or more.
But then I ran into this unit at international tool that is on sale unitl
Feb. 28 for $154.99 (+$2.95 S/H/I).

Joey