Subw00er

Default adjusting speed on downdraft router table

How do you guys control the speed of your variable speed router when its in
a downdraft table? I fashioned my own box for my RD1101 and PRL, just
wondering what you guys do - just leave it at some mid-speed?

Bay Area Dave

open the door to the downdraft chamber and slide the switch on the side
of my 7518 to the appropriate speed, which I have marked on the edge of
the router table, (since I can't read the label on the motor housing)
above the aforementioned "chamber door".

is that the sort of procedure you were inquiring about? I could stretch
it to a whole paragraph if you'd like...hmm...looks like I embellished
my first cryptic reply to make a legit paragraph out of it.

dave