Bay Area Dave

Default adjusting speed on downdraft router table

open the door to the downdraft chamber and slide the switch on the side
of my 7518 to the appropriate speed, which I have marked on the edge of
the router table, (since I can't read the label on the motor housing)
above the aforementioned "chamber door".

is that the sort of procedure you were inquiring about? I could stretch
it to a whole paragraph if you'd like...hmm...looks like I embellished
my first cryptic reply to make a legit paragraph out of it.

dave

Subw00er wrote:

How do you guys control the speed of your variable speed router when its in
a downdraft table? I fashioned my own box for my RD1101 and PRL, just
wondering what you guys do - just leave it at some mid-speed?