Neil Larson

Well, im prob not the best to answer that. My last router was an old
craftsman and compared to that, it is light, quiet and the bits are a breeze
to change.

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message
Thanks for your input. How do you like its weight, noise, and
ease in changing bits?
"Neil Larson" wrote in message
news
I got one for christmas and I love it. COmes up to speed fast, and smooth.
Plenty of power for most jobs. Easy to switch bases.

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message
Anyone have this one or used it? I'm looking for a good router kit
that's easy to handle so I don't have to pull my 3 1/4 in and out of
the router table (plus its kinda bulky and heavy for hand held work.

I was seriously looking at the PC 694VK 1-3/4 HP Variable Speed Router
Kit
because Amazon is has $25.00 purchases of $199.00 or more.
But then I ran into this unit at international tool that is on sale
unitl
Feb. 28 for $154.99 (+$2.95 S/H/I).

Joey