Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Perhaps seperate group for INSPIRATION posts.

There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person. The INSPIRATION in the
title certaily makes them easy to read/ignore at the readers choice but
there are still a lot of them.

Of the ones that I have looked at, most are not my cup of tea but I
respect the poster's right to post them as they are certainly on-topic.
I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.

Deck disasater - how to repair concrete posts? Andy Woodworking 10 June 15th 04 12:01 PM
Nice write up about LEDs Gunner Metalworking 242 June 13th 04 04:10 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM
An open request to all group members (In advance, we admit that this post could be considered commercial in nature) Chris Sypolt Metalworking 1 August 30th 03 02:12 PM