Dave Hinz

On 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 -0800, wrote:
There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person. The INSPIRATION in the
title certaily makes them easy to read/ignore at the readers choice but
there are still a lot of them.

Yes, and they're all from the same person, with the same word in the
subject. Simple to configure to ignore in any good newsreader if
that's your preference.

Of the ones that I have looked at, most are not my cup of tea but I
respect the poster's right to post them as they are certainly on-topic.
I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

So, let me get this straight. You agree that they're on-topic, you
point out that they are consistantly marked, and you want him to
go away with them? Wouldn't it be easier to ignore them, either
manually or programmatically? If your newsreader doesn't support
ignoring any message with a particular word in the headers, or
a particular sender, get a better one.

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.

JOAT, if you'd like some webspace to put your links, in addition to
posting them here, I'll get you set up.

Dave Hinz