Tom Watson

On 19 Jan 2005 10:06:26 -0800, wrote:

I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.

This one keeps coming back from time to time - kinda like herpes.

I like checking out JOAT's stuff - some of them are funny - some of
them are dumb - some of them are cool.

I can tell you this much for sure - JOAT's gonna keep on doing what he
does no matter what anybody else thinks - and that's what I like about
the man.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)