Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Merle

Default Japanese waterstone (power) sharpeners?

I'm looking for a low-RPM motorized japanese waterstone sharpener along
the lines of the Makita that seems to be no longer available. Does
anyone have experience with any that are still commercially available?
I want to be able to do 13" planer knives like n the Makita.

I see you can find the Makita occasionally on Ebay, but the continued
availability of replacement stones is a concern... or not?

Thanks!

Merle

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
How does a 110volt 2 speed motor work 1_Patriotic_Guy Home Repair 11 October 11th 04 09:15 PM
Uninteruptable Power Supply for Water Pump? HerHusband Home Repair 16 January 21st 04 04:32 PM
Switching Power Supply Failure W. Curtiss Priest Home Repair 0 October 6th 03 03:43 PM
power flushing Andy Hall UK diy 4 September 9th 03 11:59 PM