Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RMeyer1

Default Dust Collection W/Contractor Tablesaw

I have an old Craftsman 10 inch contractor tablesaw which I want to hook up to
my PennState Dust collector 1250CMF. I have a large plastic 4" collector pan
that will sit under the saw to collect dust. Do I need to block off air entry
into the open back of the saw? I imagine it will not work unless I do. What say
you?