Lord Valve

Not my post. Check headers.

Lord Valve
The Genuine Article

Some asshole using my screen name slobbered:

(snip)

zootwoman

This is a pet project (subdomain) of Compassiongate, where I document
President George W. Bush's flipflops, just for fun. Hopefully, for you
the reader, this page will be a window into the moral clarity and
compassionate conservatism of our Dear Leader and his sheep
(especially those compassionate talking-heads on TV and radio) .

Please pick a topic from the menu above to start enjoying the
flip-flopping. You can bet that, Bush being the tough competitor that
he is, easily overwhelms Senator Kerry in the area of flip-flopping.

http://flipflops.compassiongate.com/
*Good_Virus

Do I want to buy some wood?

Buy?!

I *STOLE* some wood during Bush Smackdown II last night! Wednesday
10/13/04 in AZ stands to be akin to watching Tyson go down in his recent
final mismatch.

In 2000, GWBush, that steaming life support system for a rectal fungus
snuck in on the coat tails of Gore getting perceived as Clinton damaged
goods.

This time, the GOP had to run the chimp up against a *real* canidate.

No contest...but it *is* delicious watching the chimp's fan club take
the obvious beating they've had coming, particularly in the aryan
nation's fan klub, alt.guitar.amps

Regards,

Google: Marc Mulay

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 13:02:42 -0700, *Good_Virus
wrote:

Do I want to buy some wood?

Buy?!

I *STOLE* some wood during Bush Smackdown II last night!

You got wood listening to GWB ???? Damn, that's sooooo
gay ....

Wednesday
10/13/04 in AZ stands to be akin to watching Tyson go down in his recent
final mismatch.

Yeh, Skerry's gonna need a stretcher and a medic.

In 2000, GWBush, that steaming life support system for a rectal fungus
snuck in on the coat tails of Gore getting perceived as Clinton damaged
goods.

Gee, I thought Gore sucked all on his own. Didn't realize he
had help.

This time, the GOP had to run the chimp up against a *real* canidate.

Skerry Kerry ? The nobody from MA who made a 20 year career
out of not being noticed while he sucked TK's dick ?? Uh huh .....

Andrew Barss

But you know that Bush apologists, like Mark & Juanita or Doug Winterburn,
are going to either:

a) not reply, because they have nothing to say, or

b) reply with an outraged declaration that you're wrong, anti-American,
and stupid.

Thanks for the post. Beware the idjits who will try to suggest
you're wrong.

-- Andy Barss
Edwin Pawlowski

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
Thanks for the post. Beware the idjits who will try to suggest
you're wrong.

-- Andy Barss

(cross posting eliminated)
Why would you thanks someone for an off topic post. No matter what party
they favor, it really does not belong here especially with a subject line
that is misleading. That shows the integrity of the OP.

Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:34:19 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

But you know that Bush apologists, like Mark & Juanita or Doug Winterburn,
are going to either:

a) not reply, because they have nothing to say, or

Or because, with some of you libs, we recognize that we couldn't convince
you of the truth if it hit you square between the eyes. At some point,
it's time to stop getting muddy, this is one of those times.

b) reply with an outraged declaration that you're wrong, anti-American,
and stupid.

Thanks for the post. Beware the idjits who will try to suggest
you're wrong.

-- Andy Barss

Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:34:19 +0000, Andrew Barss wrote:

But you know that Bush apologists, like Mark & Juanita or Doug Winterburn,
are going to either:

a) not reply, because they have nothing to say, or

b) reply with an outraged declaration that you're wrong, anti-American,
and stupid.

For one to be a Bush apologist, one would:

a) have something to aplologize for.

and

b) have apologized for something.

OTOH, for one to be a Michael Moore kool aid drinker, one merely needs to
swallow.

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:48:33 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:34:19 +0000, Andrew Barss wrote:

But you know that Bush apologists, like Mark & Juanita or Doug Winterburn,
are going to either:

a) not reply, because they have nothing to say, or

b) reply with an outraged declaration that you're wrong, anti-American,
and stupid.

For one to be a Bush apologist, one would:

a) have something to aplologize for.

and

b) have apologized for something.

OTOH, for one to be a Michael Moore kool aid drinker, one merely needs to
swallow.

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

-Doug

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
Thomas Smith

wrote:

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will
in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may
be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and
self promoting prognostications.

By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And
if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?

Tom Smith

Tony Hwang

wrote:

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will
in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may
be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and
self promoting prognostications.

By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And
if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?

Tom Smith

Hi,
If there are any who can give him decent answer, he wouldn't have gone
to war either, LOL.
Tony

pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:42:29 GMT, "Thomas Smith"
-NO-SPAM wrote:

.. .
wrote:

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will
in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may
be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and
self promoting prognostications.

By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And
if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?

Obviously, it was his bullet proof vest. Contrary to the
conspiracy freaks, radios, even if present, simply do not mount in
that position.

Tom Smith

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
Tony Hwang

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:42:29 GMT, "Thomas Smith"
-NO-SPAM wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Hmm,
Worrying about someone shooting him in the back?, LOL
Tony

wrote:

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will
in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may
be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and
self promoting prognostications.

By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And
if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?

Obviously, it was his bullet proof vest. Contrary to the
conspiracy freaks, radios, even if present, simply do not mount in
that position.

Tom Smith

Hmm,
Worrying about someone shooting him in the back?, LOL
Tony

There were, after all, DemocRats in the room :-(

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/
Charlie Self

pjm responds:

Obviously, it was his bullet proof vest. Contrary to the
conspiracy freaks, radios, even if present, simply do not mount in
that position.

Tom Smith

Hmm,
Worrying about someone shooting him in the back?, LOL
Tony

There were, after all, DemocRats in the room :-(

Not a chance. No Democrat would shoot him as long as Cheney is VP.

And his handlers said it was definitely not a bulletproof vest. According to
them, it doesn't exist.

Charlie Self
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral
philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for
selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith

Anti Neocon

There is no "god", there are only shallow human imbeciles perpetuating
an unprovable myth.
All backed against the wall of truth, scientific method, technological
advancements and the
discoveries they've enabled, they cry; "oh, but faith".

What these people always seem to lack is faith in their own (or
therefore anyone elses's)
internal sense of decency where violence and empathy-less exploitation
of one's fellow
human being is concerned.

Evil by definition is a lack of empathy. Accordingly, we *all* carry
evil to some extent or
another. To the extent we're truly compassionate toward those less
fortunate, we carry
divinity as well.

If you want to label *that* god, then, OK, "whatever", *then* there's "god".

As long as there are ignorant and uneducated people, there will be
organized religion creating
man-made, false divisions among human beings, leading to...more War.

Now tell me you feel sorry for me and you'll pray for me. In response,
I'll know that you're
"communicating a distortion" (as they day in politics these days), and
comfortably conclude
that I've just posted back to...yet another "shallow human imbeciles
perpetuating an
unprovable myth". In this case, probably a Bush-voting Republican
dimwit. ;-).

Geroge Barns wrote:

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:07:53 -0700, *Good_Virus wrote:

Yeah, his "godar" must be getting jammed by pure Divinity itself ;-)

Yes, wars are the only solutions if God is on your side.

Scott Lurndal

Geroge Barns writes:

Are you implying about 50% plus or minus Americans are ignorant and uneducated?
Please be more specific!

From someone who seems to have trouble spelling his own name, this is
priceless.

scott
Anti Neocon

Clearly this fool "thinks";

IF "Most" or "Half" agree,

THEN

It must be correct, right or true.

A veritible *study* in mediocrity.

Hey Geroge Barns...what % of Americans could get into M.I.T. ?

Next, heaven and hell as concepts beyond one's lifespan are childhood
teaching tools
to enable the teaching of poleics; good bad, right wrong. Only the
demented take this
literally into their post-childhood lives...then reproduce and make the
same mistake w/
their own captive offspring. This is how stupidity reproduces both in
terms of nature
and nurture.

See Dharfor Sudan today? Germany, Poland, USSR in the 1940's? China in
the 1960's?
Cambodia in the mid 1970's? Ireland in the 1840's? Show me god then and
now, there.
After your heart stops and decay sets in, be sure to write us all a
letter from wherever it is
you now think you'll be...*just* like the countless billions who've died
since homo sapiens
differentiated as a species have. Oh yeah, I forgot..."faith". ;-)

Geroge Barns wrote:
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:55:06 -0700, Anti Neocon wrote:

Evil by definition is a lack of empathy. Accordingly, we *all* carry
evil to some extent or
another. To the extent we're truly compassionate toward those less
fortunate, we carry
divinity as well.

I always believe that only a person who was baptized and believe in God can
enter the gate of heaven. Let me ask you a question, can a "good" (let's not
argue and be petty, you know what I mean "GOOD") person who does not believe in
God go to heaven?

As long as there are ignorant and uneducated people, there will be
organized religion creating
man-made, false divisions among human beings, leading to...more War.

Are you implying about 50% plus or minus Americans are ignorant and uneducated?
Please be more specific!

Now tell me you feel sorry for me and you'll pray for me. In response,
I'll know that you're
"communicating a distortion" (as they day in politics these days), and
comfortably conclude
that I've just posted back to...yet another "shallow human imbeciles
perpetuating an
unprovable myth". In this case, probably a Bush-voting Republican
dimwit. ;-).

Yes, I feel sorry for you and for your unrelenting bashing all God loving
Republicans. I will be see you burning in hell, while I will be living
comfortably in heaven.

May God have mercy on your soul! Repent now it's still not too late :-).

Anti Neocon

Bingo. I let it 's got too many fries competing for
space with neurotransmitters.

Scott Lurndal wrote:

Geroge Barns writes:

Are you implying about 50% plus or minus Americans are ignorant and uneducated?
Please be more specific!

From someone who seems to have trouble spelling his own name, this is
priceless.

scott

Anti Neocon

Ah, another F addition. Nature bless this hip software!

Geroge Barns wrote:

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:10:05 GMT, (Scott Lurndal) wrote:

From someone who seems to have trouble spelling his own name, this is

priceless.

You are so smart and so stopid!

scott