zootwoman

This is a pet project (subdomain) of Compassiongate, where I document
President George W. Bush's flipflops, just for fun. Hopefully, for you
the reader, this page will be a window into the moral clarity and
compassionate conservatism of our Dear Leader and his sheep
(especially those compassionate talking-heads on TV and radio) .

Please pick a topic from the menu above to start enjoying the
flip-flopping. You can bet that, Bush being the tough competitor that
he is, easily overwhelms Senator Kerry in the area of flip-flopping.

http://flipflops.compassiongate.com/