Doug Winterburn

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 05:34:19 +0000, Andrew Barss wrote:

But you know that Bush apologists, like Mark & Juanita or Doug Winterburn,
are going to either:

a) not reply, because they have nothing to say, or

b) reply with an outraged declaration that you're wrong, anti-American,
and stupid.

For one to be a Bush apologist, one would:

a) have something to aplologize for.

and

b) have apologized for something.

OTOH, for one to be a Michael Moore kool aid drinker, one merely needs to
swallow.

-Doug

--
"It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among
[my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between