Anti Neocon

There is no "god", there are only shallow human imbeciles perpetuating
an unprovable myth.
All backed against the wall of truth, scientific method, technological
advancements and the
discoveries they've enabled, they cry; "oh, but faith".

What these people always seem to lack is faith in their own (or
therefore anyone elses's)
internal sense of decency where violence and empathy-less exploitation
of one's fellow
human being is concerned.

Evil by definition is a lack of empathy. Accordingly, we *all* carry
evil to some extent or
another. To the extent we're truly compassionate toward those less
fortunate, we carry
divinity as well.

If you want to label *that* god, then, OK, "whatever", *then* there's "god".

As long as there are ignorant and uneducated people, there will be
organized religion creating
man-made, false divisions among human beings, leading to...more War.

Now tell me you feel sorry for me and you'll pray for me. In response,
I'll know that you're
"communicating a distortion" (as they day in politics these days), and
comfortably conclude
that I've just posted back to...yet another "shallow human imbeciles
perpetuating an
unprovable myth". In this case, probably a Bush-voting Republican
dimwit. ;-).

Geroge Barns wrote:

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 23:07:53 -0700, *Good_Virus wrote:

Yeah, his "godar" must be getting jammed by pure Divinity itself ;-)

Yes, wars are the only solutions if God is on your side.