Tony Hwang

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 05:42:29 GMT, "Thomas Smith"
-NO-SPAM wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:48:33 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

And have no gag reflex against the stinking turds he invents
as 'his babies, his work, his movies'.

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online
http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Hey, Michael Moore made more money this year than anyone else here ever will
in their lifetime. Don't worry, not one of those dimes is from me. I may
be a registered Democrat, but even I can't stand Mr. Moore's obnoxious and
self promoting prognostications.

By the way, what was that on President Bush's back in the first debate? And
if that was a radio receiver, why weren't they feeding him decent answers?

Obviously, it was his bullet proof vest. Contrary to the
conspiracy freaks, radios, even if present, simply do not mount in
that position.

Tom Smith

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Hmm,
Worrying about someone shooting him in the back?, LOL
Tony