Damian Brown

Default I have a friend who is starting up

my friend is starting up a Joinery service to work locally
and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
http://www.phpexpert.org/coopers/

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think
any advice would be well taken, and anyone who can teach him
woodworking skills would be welcome to ask for a teaching wage
Frank Ketchum

"Damian Brown" wrote in message
om...

I think this piece of **** website is a poor excuse for a way to harvest
email addresses. Go away.

Frank

J. Garland

and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
http://www.phpexpert.org/coopers/

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think
any advice would be well taken, and anyone who can teach him
woodworking skills would be welcome to ask for a teaching wage

In the words of Captain Kirk, "You Klingon *******!"

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:59:09 -0400, "J. Garland"
calmly ranted:

and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
http://www.phpexpert.org/coopers/

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think
any advice would be well taken, and anyone who can teach him
woodworking skills would be welcome to ask for a teaching wage

In the words of Captain Kirk, "You Klingon *******!"

In the immortal words of Spock "I find it rather amusing" that:

1) a totally unusable novice web page like that was hosted under
the PHP Expert domain,

2) that he resold records/tapes/DVDs,

and

3) that he had a Kreg (or other) pocket hole jig (though he didn't
know anything about actual woodworking) and was selling "joinery".

Amazing.

P.S: I also was mistaken about the site. I thought it might be about
a barrelmaker or something.

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design

Edwin Pawlowski

"Damian Brown" wrote in message

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think

I think it is lame and so are you for trying to pass it off as legit.

George G

What's his name-----Damian Brown?

Dave Hinz

On 1 Sep 2004 08:19:40 -0700, Damian Brown wrote:

I have been in the internet for about 10 years now
and I was selling things over the net before most people knew about it

So you're an exploiter rather than a contributor, or where are you
going with that claim?
Michael Baglio

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:14:55 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
In the immortal words of Spock "I find it rather amusing" that:

3) that he had a Kreg (or other) pocket hole jig (though he didn't
know anything about actual woodworking) and was selling "joinery".

Not just any joinery, either. "High-class" joinery.

I recently read that Christian Beckvoorst just put out his 500th
commissioned piece. He's busy enough; maybe he's thinking about
starting to farm out some of his "high-class joinery."

Barring that, maybe we could google that guy who blew through here a
few months ago with that professional high-class webpage full of
high-class professional shop pictures showing the high-class
professional laundry and exceedingly high-class shop rags hanging over
his table saw. These two could put a partnership together and take
over the professional high-class joinery world.

Client: "I asked for 'Shaker'. I expected hand-cut dovetails."

These guys: "Well, Mrs. Higgenbottom, the Shakers were emminantly
practical people. They _would_ have used pocket screws if they'd had
this jig! Dovetails are okay, if that's what you're willing to settle
for, but using screws is the _hallmark_ of truly high-class joinery."

....Hmmm...
Frank Ketchum

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
remember the blink tag?

Thank God that one got it's rightful place on the HTML trash heap.

Mark & Juanita

On 1 Sep 2004 08:19:40 -0700, (Damian Brown) wrote:

(George G) wrote in message ...
What's his name-----Damian Brown?

his name is Jason Cooper
and he is a new friend

I was only asking for help for him
I am not getting anything for it

my name is Damian John Paul Brown
look for me next year when I stand against Jack Straw
in Blackburn

I have been in the internet for about 10 years now
and I was selling things over the net before most people knew about it

I am helping another new friend, you can see his site at
http://www.phpexpert.org/plasterer/

Note to self: Don't ever let Damian "help" me out by building a web page
for me.

More seriously, what kind of "help" are you giving this guy? A web page
with links to vinyls for sale, a cartoon of a person working plaster, and a
link to an e-mail address. All this, plus an e-mail harvesting input.
Most web pages would have a picture of the person, some of his previous
work, and some further information about place of business.

Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 15:41:05 GMT, Murray Peterson
wrote:

(Damian Brown) wrote in
. com:

my friend is starting up a Joinery service to work locally
and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
[snip]

And since I live in Canada, you can guess how thrilled I am by this...

Hey, if he only charges a $35 service call fee, you could have quite a
bargain. :-)