Larry Jaques

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:59:09 -0400, "J. Garland"
calmly ranted:

and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
http://www.phpexpert.org/coopers/

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think
any advice would be well taken, and anyone who can teach him
woodworking skills would be welcome to ask for a teaching wage

In the words of Captain Kirk, "You Klingon *******!"

In the immortal words of Spock "I find it rather amusing" that:

1) a totally unusable novice web page like that was hosted under
the PHP Expert domain,

2) that he resold records/tapes/DVDs,

and

3) that he had a Kreg (or other) pocket hole jig (though he didn't
know anything about actual woodworking) and was selling "joinery".

Amazing.

P.S: I also was mistaken about the site. I thought it might be about
a barrelmaker or something.

Jack Kevorkian for Congressional physician!
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design