Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Damian Brown

Default I have a friend who is starting up

my friend is starting up a Joinery service to work locally
and also in the UK, he is skilled and would welcome any small jobs
you can see his website at
http://www.phpexpert.org/coopers/

please have a look at his site and tell him what you think
any advice would be well taken, and anyone who can teach him
woodworking skills would be welcome to ask for a teaching wage