Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DEWALT jug saw

Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I cant get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/21/2019 5:31 PM, docwayne72 wrote:
Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I cant get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help

Take that jug saw to a pawnshop, exchange it for jig saw?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:31:56 -0700 (PDT), docwayne72
wrote:

Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I can’t get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help

How far up is the pin and how much space is there around/beside the
blade? Could you get a long thin sewing needle (for quilting maybe?)
up beside the blade and move the pin enough to free the blade?

Otherwise, how hard is it to completely disassemble that saw and get
to the area of interest?

Old jug element makes good dummy load? Franc Zabkar Electronics Repair 7 December 22nd 08 01:31 AM
I was beating explorations to charming Mustafa, who's managing to the jug's village. Jimmy Q. Flumerfelt Metalworking 0 December 9th 07 11:16 PM
OT - Jogging In A Jug J T Woodworking 10 June 1st 06 08:09 PM
The cobbler with the heavy rain is the jug that grasps crudely. Mortimer Schnerd, RN Woodworking 0 May 19th 06 11:13 PM
Spare bushes for Marples Dowelling Jug Feanorelf UK diy 3 July 22nd 04 10:51 PM