Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Jogging In A Jug

I just stopped by because I figured some of you OLD guys could use
this info. I'm not old yet, but got bad joints, and it does seem to
help.

If any of you are curious about what "jogging in a jug" is, then
just do a google. I don't feel like explaining.

I've never seen it in any stores, but it's so simple to make I'd
never buy any anyhow. Lods of recipes on-line, with just minor
variations. I've seen it quoted as selling around $8-9 a gallon, but a
homemade version will cost loads less.

I mixed some "up awhile back and have been drinking some every day.
My shoulder has been giving me all sorts of Hell for lmonths, but has
vastly improved since I started drinking it, and my knee, and other
joints, also. I found a recipe I thought would taste OK. One quart
grape juice, one quart apple juice, 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup
honey. Since it's so much more cost-efficient to buy in 2 quart bottles
over 1 quart, I modified the recipe a minorly. Two quarts each apple
juice and grape juice, two cups applle cider vinear, and one cup honey.
Put the cap on before you shake it up. I drink about 3 swasllows at a
time. Runs me about $3-4 a gallon. Seems to help my stomach if it's a
bit upset too May not be able to actually prove it works, but I figure
it won't hurt, and I like the taste. No quarantees it'll work, but
worth it for the taste along.

JOAT
Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".
- JOAT

Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

The J T entity posted thusly:

I just stopped by because I figured some of you OLD guys could use
this info. I'm not old yet, but got bad joints, and it does seem to
help.

If any of you are curious about what "jogging in a jug" is, then
just do a google. I don't feel like explaining.

You mean that crap that third Option made the wild claims for? Only
cost them $480,000 to settle with the FTC.

Posted to rec.woodworking

The J T entity posted thusly:

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/1995/12/jog.htm

--