Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Jogging In A Jug

Tue, May 30, 2006, 9:37pm (EDT-1) (Prometheus)
Never heard of it, but if it doesn't work out for you, Glucosamine does
wonders for aching joints.

Ah, but it IS working - seems like when it starts kicking in, it
starts working more rapidly - definitely noticeable result, all arounds.
Which means I can get the ingredients at the local grocery store, rather
than getting a prescrition and all. I'll take prescription medicine, if
I have to, but I prefer not, if I can find an alternate way thaty works
I'll choose that over prescription drugs.

However, all alternate ways are not my first choice. Quite awhile
back got tangled up in the electric fence keeping my son's dogs in.
That was shocking. But, my knee pain disappeared for maybe 2-3 weeks.
It worked very well indeed, but I'll pass on further treatments..

JOAT
Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".
- JOAT