Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Default OT - Jogging In A Jug

Prometheus wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2006 18:53:14 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

I just stopped by because I figured some of you OLD guys could use
this info. I'm not old yet, but got bad joints, and it does seem to
help.

Snip
JOAT
Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".
- JOAT

Never heard of it, but if it doesn't work out for you, Glucosamine
does wonders for aching joints.

Right. I take the liquid glucosamine/chondroitin combination each
morning. It's amazing stuff. From a lifetime of abusing my knees it
had gotten so bad that I couldn't walk two blocks without my knees
aching. Now I don't even think of them.