Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Default OT - Jogging In A Jug

Prometheus wrote:
On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:54:22 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

Tue, May 30, 2006, 9:37pm (EDT-1)
(Prometheus)
Never heard of it, but if it doesn't work out for you, Glucosamine does
wonders for aching joints.

Ah, but it IS working - seems like when it starts kicking in, it
starts working more rapidly - definitely noticeable result, all arounds.
Which means I can get the ingredients at the local grocery store, rather
than getting a prescrition and all. I'll take prescription medicine, if
I have to, but I prefer not, if I can find an alternate way thaty works
I'll choose that over prescription drugs.

Ahh... That's not a prescription, AFAIK, it's a vitamin- over the
counter, at any rate. I don't care for prescriptions, either.

Glucosamine is an amino sugar and chondroitin is a mineral derived from
shellfish.

This from the Arthritis Foundation:
http://www.arthritis.org/resources/a...01_02_gait.asp