DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DEWALT jug saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/639032-dewalt-jug-saw.html)

docwayne72 August 22nd 19 12:31 AM

DEWALT jug saw

Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I cant get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help

Just Wondering[_4_] August 22nd 19 01:17 AM

DEWALT jug saw

On 8/21/2019 5:31 PM, docwayne72 wrote:
Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I cant get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help

Take that jug saw to a pawnshop, exchange it for jig saw?

ads[_2_] August 22nd 19 03:59 AM

DEWALT jug saw

On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 16:31:56 -0700 (PDT), docwayne72
wrote:

Ok, my dumb ass put the blade in upside down and now it is caught on the pin and I can’t get it out for the life of me. The blade tooth is stuck on the pin. Help

How far up is the pin and how much space is there around/beside the
blade? Could you get a long thin sewing needle (for quilting maybe?)
up beside the blade and move the pin enough to free the blade?

Otherwise, how hard is it to completely disassemble that saw and get
to the area of interest?