Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ollie

Default Shop Fox spiral heads

If somebody has experience or relevant comments on the spiral heads used in
Shop Fox machines, I would like to know. My main interest is the W1724
Planer. The second interest is the W1705 Jointer. I think that the Grizzly
G0526 is from Shop Fox, but I don't know the original model number.

Could you comment on installation, surface quality, maintenance, and cost of
ownership?

Cheers, Ollie