J. Clarke

Default Shop Fox spiral heads

Thomas H. Bunetta wrote:

This thread makes me wonder if the cuter head could be installed on my PM
15" planer...

Personally I think it would be better if the cuter head remained on the
woman it came with.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Tom

snipped He hasn't had to deal with the blades yet but there are a bunch
of
them and I imagine it would take some time but probably not much
longer than trying to get four regular blades set. It does come with
the necessary tools and each blade has four cutting surfaces and may
be loosened and rotated when it needs replacing.

The system from PM is called flexblade and I've heard that it's not
too good.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)