Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TOTALLY OT but Hilarious

So we have been watching the Olympics and the news about Russian
athletes doping.

Seriously? Do Olympic Curlers need to use performance enhancing
drugs??? Apparently so.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/20/2018 2:15 PM, Leon wrote:
So we have been watching the Olympics and the news about Russian
athletes doping.

Seriously?Â* Do Olympic Curlers need to use performance enhancing
drugs???Â* Apparently so.

http://start.att.net/player/article/.../category/news
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 3:16:32 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 2/20/2018 2:15 PM, Leon wrote:
So we have been watching the Olympics and the news about Russian
athletes doping.

Seriously?Â* Do Olympic Curlers need to use performance enhancing
drugs???Â* Apparently so.

http://start.att.net/player/article/.../category/news

Lol that dude does look pretty jacked. smh
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 3:15:27 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
So we have been watching the Olympics and the news about Russian
athletes doping.

Seriously? Do Olympic Curlers need to use performance enhancing
drugs??? Apparently so.

The particular drug he (allegedly) ingested is meldonium, which €œhas been
described as having performance-enhancing benefits in sport, including an
increase in endurance, improved rehabilitation following exercise, and
enhanced activations of the central nervous system.€

All things which are required by Olympic level Curlers...if they're
throwing the rock like a friggin' Frisbee. ;-)