MikeMandaville

Default Hilarious!

http://www.multimachine.net/

Mike Mandaville
Austin, Texas

carl mciver

"MikeMandaville" wrote in message
oups.com...
| http://www.multimachine.net/
|
| Mike Mandaville
| Austin, Texas

That's actually a great idea! Seriously lacking pictures and the text
is short on specifics (rambling and vague) so I couldn't figure out how to
build one from just the pictures and text. I signed up to learn more; that
sort of cheapness and ingenuity is right up my alley!

Jim Stewart

carl mciver wrote:

"MikeMandaville" wrote in message
oups.com...
| http://www.multimachine.net/
|
| Mike Mandaville
| Austin, Texas

That's actually a great idea! Seriously lacking pictures and the text
is short on specifics (rambling and vague) so I couldn't figure out how to
build one from just the pictures and text. I signed up to learn more; that
sort of cheapness and ingenuity is right up my alley!

Agreed. It's not my cup of tea, but they
appear to have an active forum of users and
anything that gets more people making chips
is fine with me.

Gilbert

Thinking about it everything in a engine block is machined with
precision, bolt 2 toghether and one could be the base and the second
one the headstock. bolt a drill table to the base and install a
spindle in one of the cilinder hole of the "headstock" and you get an
horizontal milling machine

On Sat, 07 May 2005 15:34:17 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

carl mciver wrote:

"MikeMandaville" wrote in message
oups.com...
| http://www.multimachine.net/
|
| Mike Mandaville
| Austin, Texas

That's actually a great idea! Seriously lacking pictures and the text
is short on specifics (rambling and vague) so I couldn't figure out how to
build one from just the pictures and text. I signed up to learn more; that
sort of cheapness and ingenuity is right up my alley!

Agreed. It's not my cup of tea, but they
appear to have an active forum of users and
anything that gets more people making chips
is fine with me.

CAM2

"MikeMandaville" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.multimachine.net/

Mike Mandaville
Austin, Texas

Pretty damn clever- the kind of thinking that used to thrive in pre-digital
America, before everything went moonshot ape****.