Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default NOT Political - Hilarious!

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 +0000, JimW52 wrote:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Probably the Anti-Semitism.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:21:53 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:37:10 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:21:53 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist
weenies ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:37:10 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:21:53 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist
weenies ;-)

...Jim Thompson

)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:09:16 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:37:10 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 08:21:53 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:33:33 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:08:04 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist weenies
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Rather that than rightist ****** ;-)

Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

JimW52 wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
JimW52 wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
JimW52 wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist weenies
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Rather that than rightist ****** ;-)

Jim

Maybe Jim is afraid of leftist wienies ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

JimW52 wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
JimW52 wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
JimW52 wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/96288

...Jim Thompson

Since you've ruled out your usual leftist weenies hilarious joke, how
about a hint on which non-political part of this is supposed to have us
rolling in the aisles?

Jim

I guess you didn't read it all the way to the end.

...Jim Thompson

You guessed wrong. I wasted x minutes of my life to read a joke that
Anedjib would have found hackneyed.

Jim

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist weenies
;-)

...Jim Thompson

Rather that than rightist ****** ;-)

Jim

Far more likely in reality to be rightist paedophile / homosexual.

For a bunch of clowns that love to talk about 'traditional values' one can only
ASSume they must be pro-buggery, incest and the like.

And yet they want to claim 'moral authority' over more moderate decent people.

What a truly nasty unpleasant bunch of BIGOTS they are.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

UltimatePatriot wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Far more likely in reality to be rightist paedophile / homosexual.

For a bunch of clowns that love to talk about 'traditional values' one can only
ASSume they must be pro-buggery, incest and the like.

And yet they want to claim 'moral authority' over more moderate decent people.

What a truly nasty unpleasant bunch of BIGOTS they are.

Again we see more of your petty horse****.

Go **** YOURSELF you useless American Moron. (p.s I've 'reduced' myself to your
level in order that you can 'understand' me fully)

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

UltimatePatriot wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:58:02 GMT, JimW52 wrote:

[...]

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous.

Nerr, nerr ,nerr ,nerr, nerr !

Have you run out of rattles you Useless American Idiot ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

'Patriot' indeed my arse. Means you give up your civil rights doesn't it ?
Habeas Corpus and all that stuff, imprisonment without trial and so on. Such a
wonderfully enlightened AMERICAN society you have !

How long before it's legal to string up Muslims ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 09:09:16 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Let me see, those with no sense of humor... we call them leftist
weenies ;-)

Hmmmm.... "people" who find "humour" in the misfortune of others...

We call them "nazis".

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eyesore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

'Patriot' indeed my arse. Means you give up your civil rights doesn't it ?

I see that you still have zero comprehension and a poor grasp of the
english language. You post without even looking to see who you're
replying to, and I haven't given up anything, you pathetic horses ass.

Habeas Corpus and all that stuff, imprisonment without trial and so on. Such a
wonderfully enlightened AMERICAN society you have !

How many times did you mother slam your head into the door facing,
and how much lead paint did your daddy feed you? Apparently not enough
to finish the job. you make wild ass claims, and can NEVER give any
valid cites to back you up.

On the other hand, your cowardly British cops shoot everyone in
sight, rather than even try arrest them.

How long before it's legal to string up Muslims ?

Not until it becomes necessary. It is already legal to shoot
donkeys.

Graham

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:59:12 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

[snip]

The keyword is SHUN.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 17:23:51 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

'Patriot' indeed my arse. Means you give up your civil rights doesn't it ?
Habeas Corpus and all that stuff, imprisonment without trial and so on. Such a
wonderfully enlightened AMERICAN society you have !

How long before it's legal to string up Muslims ?

---
Oh, my, how much more vituperative you've gotten lately...

What happened?

Did someone finally push you over the edge with a comment, the truth
of which you couldn't deny, which went straight to your heart and
forced you to take a look at the lonely soul you are?

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eyesore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

No it isn't. " Nerr, nerr , nerr." is exactly what I meant.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Eyesore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

But you don't speak Donkey.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Eyesore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

But you don't speak Donkey.

John

And I don't WANT to.

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

ChairmanOfTheBored wrote:

wrote:

Eyesore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

But you don't speak Donkey.

John

What the DonkTard was after is "Nyah, nyah, ne nyah nyah!"

We (some of us) changed (morphed) that into "neener, neener, neener".

NOT six of them in a row, however, btw, dingledorf.

It should have been even more. After all, he is a 'leftist neener!'

--
My sig file can beat up your sig file!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eyesore wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

No it isn't. " Nerr, nerr , nerr." is exactly what I meant.

Graham

Yawn.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Eyesore wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

Idiot! The phrase you're after is: neener neener neener neener,
neener neener

But you don't speak Donkey.

John

What the DonkTard was after is "Nyah, nyah, ne nyah nyah!"

We (some of us) changed (morphed) that into "neener, neener, neener".

Gosh, what an accomplishment. You must be very proud.

John

This is hilarious! rategold Home Repair 5 October 15th 05 02:25 PM
OT Political Eric R Snow Metalworking 0 September 23rd 05 12:57 AM
Hilarious! MikeMandaville Metalworking 4 May 8th 05 04:29 AM