Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default NOT Political - Hilarious!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
UltimatePatriot wrote:

It would seem to me that this illustrates the depth of what you two
find humorous. Neither of you are, and the JimTard... well... this
leftist weenie CRAP is all he has in his rusty locker.

Ignorant American Prick !

Ignorant Anti-American Prick !

Nerr, nerr , nerr.

'Patriot' indeed my arse. Means you give up your civil rights doesn't it ?
Habeas Corpus and all that stuff, imprisonment without trial and so on. Such a
wonderfully enlightened AMERICAN society you have !

How long before it's legal to string up Muslims ?

Graham